, Punjab , India
Job Title: IT - EBS Developer
Job Description: An ideal candidate will
· Have a deep knowledge and Understanding of Oracle EBS modules especially Financials
· Develop high quality, scalable and efficient solutions and products on schedule.
· Produce code of high quality and reliability - strong quality code metrics.
· Actively contribute to the development of solutions and ideas that add value.
· Engage with system users and business analysts to identify system enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs.
· Proactively perform extensive system testing to ensure that the systems work efficiently and are developed following the applicable development methodology.
· Create and execute Unit tests to ensure accuracy. Tracks record of identifying largest risk areas and driving resolution of these issues.
· Provide accurate and timely input to Scrum Master regarding status of technical tasks
· Total of 10+ year’s preferred work experience focused in Oracle EBS
· Hands on experience in PL/SQL including writing queries, developing packages and stored procedures
· Strong technical background in developing RICE components especially Reports and Extensions
· experience in writing queries for extracts and conversion processes.
· Effective communication skills
Nice to have skills:
· Experience migrating from EBS to Cloud ERP is desirable
· Experience designing and implementing web services for real-time data integration with SaaS or PaaS solutions is desirable
· Working experience with either OCO/CDM or Oracle Cloud Financials
· Hands on experience in building integrations or data conversion programs using REST and SOAP APIs
· Experience working with agile methodologies using CI/CD techniques in a DevOps environment is a plus