Proposal Writer Job Description
We are looking for an eloquent, persuasive proposal writer to join our team of writers in creating Technology and Staffing proposals. The proposal writer's responsibilities include gathering information, formatting the information according to the company's policies, obtaining supervisor approval, and sending the proposal to the appropriate source.
To be successful as a proposal writer, you should be articulate, have excellent written communication skills, and be able to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines. Ultimately, a top-notch proposal writer should be consistent, detail-oriented, and able to write in a factual, convincing manner.
Proposal Writer Responsibilities:
- Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional and credible manner.
- Conducting interviews.
- Reviewing products, services, and/or business ideas.
- Creating strategies for convincing others to take appropriate action.
- Attending meetings and identifying opportunities for proposal writing.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company policies.
- Working with the design team to create graphics and visuals for projects.
- Giving presentations to the executive board.
Proposal Writer Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in proposal writing may be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of word processing software.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good strategic planning abilities.