Title: Change Manager
Experience with setting direction and proactively leading an enterprise-wide change management initiative. Must be able to independently identify and complete required change management deliverables, set a pace for actively engaging large stakeholder audiences to understand engagement levels, quickly identify areas of concern and devise plans to mitigate them. Comprehend impacts of change and proactively create communications to integrate and level set business functions on program goals, object, benefits and timing. Must have the ability to enlist advocates to support change organizationally. Strong executive presence and ability to build trust quickly through all levels of the organization is desired.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Conduct detailed change impact assessments
· Build and implement change management plans
· Lead communication to support program launches.
· Assess change readiness and engage with leaders to develop and implement strategies to address
· Create and drive a compelling project change narrative
· Develop materials to drive change communications for impacted audiences
· Create and deliver targeted communications required for each impacted stakeholder group; materials associated with plan(s)
· Establish and recommend communication strategy (including creative ideas for key messages, digital social/content collaboration tools, communication processes, other)
· Create, recommend, and maintain communication plan(s) – aligned to strategy and program roadmap
· Develop communication materials and advise most effective delivery channels, messengers, process, etc.
· Support key stakeholders in delivery of targeted communications – leveraging channels, distributing messages to defined audiences and mediums, and responding to feedback for effectiveness
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
5-7 years of experience working with ADKAR change management model
Self-starter, results-oriented, entrepreneurial style
Experience engaging with stakeholders of varying levels to gather, document, prioritize, and analyze organizational change management business requirements
Prior hands-on digital marketing experience with Slack, Sharepoint and other communication/collaboration tools
Functional knowledge of some or all of the following key digital areas: Sales and Service flows, Digital Marketing, Content Management, Ecommerce, CRM, and/or Campaign Management
Ability to conquer challenges and manage multiple competing priorities
Outstanding written and verbal communications skills;
Strong executive presence with excellent written and verbal communications skills; able to communicate and effectively influence outcomes at all levels of the organization
Great listener who is humble yet confident with his/her abilities
The ability to work cross-functionally to effect change in our systems and our data
The willingness to dive into the detail to resolve even the smallest of issues
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, accounting, related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
PROSCI certification desired