As a recruitment delivery manager, you will be responsible for team direction and leadership including hiring, stakeholder management, operational efficiency and strategic direction, issue resolution and the implementation of the overall account strategy to ensure the team is performing at the levels expected by each client and as defined in the service level agreements of each engagement.
- Provide team metrics to the company executive leadership team, accountable for daily/weekly/monthly goals and expectations including client specific SLAs and compliance with process.
- Acting as escalation point for issues that arise and identifying the optimum solution for both parties.
- Supporting the recruiting leads and recruiting manager with workload allocation, including volume forecasting, headcount planning.
- Deliver effective performance optimization of all team members, ensure all KPIs are set and appropriate, development plans are devised, and mentoring is provided as required.
- Recruit and induct new staff as required, ensure effective training and on-boarding processes minimize disruption to the client and improve time to productivity.
- Perform range of managerial responsibilities which includes interviewing, hiring, coaching, managing recruitment teams.
- Help team and individual team members to meet established goals and metrics.
- Establish regular communication with the team, participate in daily huddle and team meetings with established agendas.
- Develop recruitment strategies and processes to improve outcomes.
- Define and communicate individual and team KPIs via scorecards.
- Assess recruitment sourcing managers and recruitment administrative managers on performance ratings, financial incentives, and development requirements.
- Monitor and achieve team’s targets, budget, and SLAs around effectiveness, timelines, candidate quality, delivery of recruitment services, and client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with sales and recruitment management groups to ensure partnership success.
- Generate reports on performance measurement and KPIs of recruitment management groups to facilitate performance excellence.
- Thorough understanding of end-to-end recruitment process
- Experience working in a team leader/operations management role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is desirable.
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive performance.
- Experience conducting performance reviews and driving performance improvement across process management, SLA compliance, and personal conduct.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization and to develop strong client relationships able to interpret data from a variety of internal and external source and predict trends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills