· Manage multiple projects and project resources through the project management life cycle while meeting Health Service Cluster gating and architecture checkpoint requirements.
· Develop project plans, work packages, obtain approvals.
· Develop and execute project charters, integrated project plans, schedules and communication plans, including obtaining approvals
· Maintain the project plan, the communication plan (communications within the team and between the team and external entities), and the master project schedule.
· Participate in steering committee and stakeholder forums as required.
· Provide project, and/or portfolio reporting to multi-stakeholders at senior executive levels.
· Issue and Risk Management and Mitigation - Proactively identify risks and issues pertaining to the assigned work package, report them to the overall Project Champions and the Portfolio Team. Identify and mitigate strategies and responses to the issues and risks.
· Develop and maintain product backlogs.
· Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders, developers, technical team members, and designers
· Ensure the development and delivery of business cases where applicable (i.e., management board submissions) to seek approval for long term support & maintenance contracts with Ministry vendors.
· Work with Ministry (or assigned) Legal and Procurement entities within the OPS to ensure Ministry processes are adhered to, and Ministry interests are incorporated while establishing the contract.
- Financial management of project - Ensure a high level of fiscal control and accountability for project budget. Forecast changes to the budget and communicates planned vs. actual budget as the project progresses