, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh , India
The person will be the part of pre-sales team and will execute sales-enablement activities with the below key responsibilities:
- Serve as a writer/editor in preparation of RFP (request for proposal), RFI, RFQ responses, business proposals/PPTs, and process documents based on the client's requirements and expectations.
- Managing/updating the company’s business profiles in clients' supplier registration portals and ensuring the required company details are updated.
- Follow & implement business/proposal writing best practices and ensure the proposal response meets the quality guidelines & is aligned with the client's expectations.
- Helps in managing/updating the company’s business-specific records including business registrations/certificates and other corporate/process documents.
- Update content inventory/knowledge repository on regular basis to use the updated details in RFPs/business proposals.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (sales/marketing/operations) to gather required client requirements and corporate details.
- On-going research on the latest Training industry trends in the US market and updating the content inventory.
- Strong research skills in sourcing data reference through online platforms.
- Ability to comprehend the business logic and communicate with the senior management
- Hands-on exposure to productivity tools - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Education: Bachelors/Masters's Degree in BBA, BCOM, or BTech