You have: (PPC Campaign Manager)
● 5+ years of total experience
● Professional certification in AdWords is a plus.
● Professional experience in analysis of data and reporting.
● Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search
campaigns on Bing/Yahoo and Google
● Outstanding knowledge of analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.
● General understanding of SEO and advanced digital marketing skills.
● Familiar with all Social media sites and platforms e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Yahoo etc.
● Understanding of HTML and XML will be an added benefit.
● Self-starter with a positive outlook.
● Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail.
Passionate about biddable media with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in
new platforms and channels.
What you’ll do: (PPC Campaign Manager)
- Come up with new campaign ideas with basic framework, then flesh out all the details when
● Develop overall strategy for new campaign launches including success metrics
● Define new campaign requirements, budgets, target audience
● Competitive and market research
● Work with other teams to ensure new campaign launch requirements are delivered
● Define targets for KPIs for new campaigns
● Coordinate with PPC Campaign Managers and PPC Ops Manager to manage transition of newly
● Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPI's to identify opportunities for new campaigns
● Coordinate projects and manage timelines across various teams within the organization